Friday, January 15, 2010

The Unfortunate Mystery (Part 3)

Cade knew it for the longest, That Daniel was jealous. Always blowing him off for Nakia. Leaving Daniel by himself, since Cade.. was and still is his only friend. Cade was still looking at the note, never taking his eyes off of it, Daniel didnt even want to be there anymore, He couldnt bear to see Cade like this, He was always so stubborn, independant and strong. "I think.. im just going to go back to bed.." Cade mumbled. "The weather turned cloudy, its too depressing." He started going up the stairs turning behind him to see Daniel still standing by the kitchen table. "You can stay if you want, But i'll be upstairs." Cade's voice echoed. Daniel walked out the backdoor, without saying a word. But he quickly returned- after realizing it was the backdoor and it lead him to the backyard. "...Sigh...after 7 years you'd think he would be able to tell the front door from the back....." Cade thought. The sound of the front door slamming startled Cade as he started back up the stairs. "I wonder if I annnoyed him? Or Nakia's death finally got to him". The memories of him and Nakia came to his mind yet again. And as always... the question "Why" came right after...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Yo~ I'm..well. Krista. I'm usually a nice, caring and quiet girl. But I tend to let my honest, even sometimes ugly thoughts run wild in this blog. I'm a High School Freshmen, I live in Georgia, Some city in the Metro Area. I like drawing, Story/Song writing, Photography, Singing, Music, Sports and Baking~ I'm African-American and.... Thats...pretty much it.